Wahoo if you landed here on this page, you have completed
the contactless check in process! Thank you
We want to welcome you to the Spinnaker at Lake Dillon, and we hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything while you are here, there are three ways to reach us:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Stop by the front desk during business hours.
- Call the office 970-468-8001.
OFFICE HOURS are 9am-5pm Saturday -Thursday and 9am-7pm on Friday.
AFTER HOURS: If you have an emergency pertaining to the room after hours, please call 970-468-8001. Any other emergencies please call 911.
CHECK-OUT: If you would like to LEAVE PRIOR to your scheduled departure date you MUST go to the front desk to check-out; otherwise, you will receive your check-out link the day you are scheduled to depart.
TAKE CARE OF YOU: The altitude of Summit County is between 9,000 and 12,000 feet above sea level.
- Some guests may experience altitude sickness.
- Please remember to drink plenty of water, at least 34-36 oz of water each day.
- If you have a concern about altitude, consult your physician prior to leaving on your vacation for possible preventative measures. Unfortunately, no refunds will be offered.
- If needed, you can rent oxygen systems HERE
FRIENDLY REMINDERS: no smoking or pets are allowed on Spinnaker property, including in units, balconies, and all common areas. Smoking will result in immediate eviction and a minimum charge of $330 for a cleaning fee.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and comfortable place to create memories.
Have a wonderful stay
Spinnaker Management Team